Who we work with
The Alchemists work with people, who despite what the world is telling them in 2011 – that faith is a misplaced energy and utopia is impossible – they will not, CANNOT stop until they get to the place they saw in their wildest dreams of childhood. Brave people who saw something shiny in their youth to go for and that picture never left them, they saw something exciting, different, worthwhile.
We believe we can get you there – despite the so called ‘economy’ and social pressure.
Or – have you landed in a space you never expected to land in…. and were never equipped for?
Do any of these sound familiar?
Chief Executives/Managing Directors/Entrepreneurs:
- “I’ve taken this company to £100 million t/o – but I’m lonely and have no impartial equals to go over things with.”
- “I have been all things to all people for so long – I have no idea who is really in here anymore.”
- “I feel like my outer world controls me – and I have no control over my inner world.’’
- “I’m not accountable to anyone. I make some profit and delude myself that all is okay.”
- “It must be true – we don’t make big money because of the 2011 economy.”
- ‘’I’m tired, I’m bored and I really don’t know what the hell I’m doing here.’’
- “My husband left me with 2 small children, and no maintenance – I have to get out there and make this business work!”
- “When I started out – you just took the qualification and people queued up outside your office….now we have to be salesmen too and I don’t know where to start.”
- “More energy is given to ‘’water cooler’’ political meetings in my business than getting on with the job.”
- “Nobody listens to me – they don’t hear what I say.”
- “I do more paper chasing than leading the troops.”
- “My day is never a straight forward – but a long list of unscheduled stop offs.”
- “By the time I get home – there’s not enough left of me to lift a teaspoon.”
- “I feel very disconnected from the other 10 people in the team.”
- “The frustration of the losses are difficult to come back from.”
- “Suddenly I get stopped all the time, the fame has been difficult and I didn’t expect it.”
- “I lack clarity of purpose, vision and focused direction. It leads to uncertain thinking.”
- ‘’If I get any negative press it really affects myself and my family.”